Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I was so glad when he left. I could relax again and start getting back to normality.

How are you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Cleaners are here. Didn’t think they would bother with the weather as it is. Just had a fluffy of snowflakes bigger than I’ve ever seen. I’ve been ordered by them not to leave the house. They are very convincing.

How are you feeling? Recovered from having company?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’ll be happier when the cleaners are gone. I just wanna be left alone. Just me the dog and the tv remote. Currently lay on the sofa under a blanket and I’m not moving. The cleaner will just have work around me. Put the heating on for them but got the fan on me lol. Yeah I know I’m weird.

How's the rest of the day gone?!

Ok. Had to remove most of the stuff from my fridge cos the cleaner thinks EVERYTHING lives in the fridge. There was so much crap in there the door wouldn’t shut properly! So I had to remove everything that can happily survive at room temperature, chocolates, Bailey’s, apple pies, mince pies and some of the soft drinks I’d stocked up on cos they didn’t all need to be chilled.

Watched Hook which got me a bit emotional. Talia has been asleep on the sofa and just woke up and started whimpering. She’s not been right since my mate arrived Sunday. He’s not really a dog person and wouldn’t give her attention and just ordered her on to her bed every time she went near him.

I love Hook!
    Aww Poor Talia!

I know, poor baby. She a real attention whore, such a loving pooch. He wasn’t nasty to her but she wasn’t happy being ignored.

Aww, bet she's never been ignored!