Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Hunni, anyone who doesn't understand that things have been really tough with everything that you've had going on isn't worth your cards at all. You never have to apologise to me and I'm sure I'm not alone. I don't expect cards etc, just knowing that you've got through everything you have this year is more than enough for me.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Totally agree with Suzi. I don’t want or need anything from you except that you’re here, still fighting
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-12-20)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Yep. What they said!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-12-20)

Yes.....absolutely right!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-12-20)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Another who agrees with Suzi hunni x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I feel like I could cry. Got a message a short while ago to say a Royal Mail delivery was due today. I hadn’t ordered anything other than my printer which is coming via a different courier. On checking my email I find that the repair centre my phone was sent too are returning my phone with a 3rd party screen fitted. This means that certain features will not be available and the cost to repair was less than the cost of my policy and excess. I could’ve done that myself. So I get my phone back which is great but not in the condition I was expecting. I’m just so fed up with having to constantly fight for every little thing in my life. I don’t have the energy for this right now.

That’s disgusting. What do the insurance company say? Can you call them?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm going to email them. Really can't cope with a phone conversation. Oh and my new printer has arrived, just in time for the old one to print off the letters I wrote. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Oh hunni! Surely they can't do that with your phone without your agreement? That's disgusting!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The cleaners were here earlier and when they emptied the kitchen sink water went everywhere. The waste pipe has popped off flooding the kitchen and ruined everything in the cupboard.

Phone has arrived and has been wiped so have to set that up from scratch again and have lost all of my music and files. Still awaiting a response from the insurer.

Checked my bank account and I have seriously over spent in the past couple of weeks and my savings account is virtually empty. This is a worry because if my PiP claim is stopped after this assessment I've got nothing to fall back on.

Really don't have the mental capacity to deal with any of this today. There have been plenty of tears but little else productive done at all.