Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Thinking of you today. Hope it goes as well as it can do.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

With you in spirit
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’ve just been through my cupboards and drawers searching for my paperwork and notes. I’ve found loads of stuff I didn’t want but eventually found what I needed. Cleaners. Call is at 9.15 and a bit nervous. I think this is worse doing it by phone than f2f cos I’ve skipped the biggest part for me the prep. Planning what time to leave the house, where to park, or would it be easier by bus? Getting up, showered, dressed medicated and what do I need to take with me? Phone, keys, paperwork etc. For some reason taking a call while lazing on the sofa in my pjs feels wrong.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Taking the call naked would be worse

Thinking of you
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

All done. 6-8 weeks to find out my fate. Not sure how it went cos she was literally just reading a script. Being asked what my “autism symptoms” were was....well what a dumb question. Anyway it’s over for now. Just wait and see what happens. Probably something else I will have to fight for but trying not to think about that. Got enough crap in my life as it is to deal with.

Well done, love. Can you please, please be kind to you now?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well done love. Are you being kind to you now?

If by being kind to me you mean cleaning my CPAP changing the filter and setting up the new humidifier while watching the darts then yes, I’m being very kind to myself. Talia is being very clingy today. Literally just as I typed that she lifted her head off my lap, sat up and gave me kisses and nudged my arm so I would give her cuddles.

Aww puppy cuddles are awesome..

She’s a real cuddle monster. I’m not lay on the sofa, she is lay behind we snoring.she’s not happy if she’s not touching me. She really is the most loving dog anyone could ask for but sometimes it can be annoying when you just want to be left alone. She has been spoiled rotten for Christmas and not only by me.