Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

was there anything in addition to the report he talked to you about?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Like what?

Like what happens next? After the court?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Can’t answer that until we know what happens.

I’ve managed to get through a couple of audiobooks tonight but not a wink of sleep. My head is pounding and I feel like crap but I just relax properly. Even cuddling the snuggle pup didn’t help. Gonna get up and have a shower and start sorting my craft table out. It’s a complete mess and I have so much stuff to do.

Can you be kind to you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I gave up and went to bed at 1.30pm, my cleaners showed up a few minutes after my washing machine dumped its contents all over my kitchen floor so they cleaned that up for me which was good timing. They even bought me a Christmas present which was kind of them. I managed a couple of hours kip but I’m absolutely shattered and can’t wait to hit the sack again. Trying to hold out til 10pm when the darts is over. Day 1 of the World Championship today. I have to be up early in the morning for my PiP assessment which I’m not really prepared for but I just want it over and done with.

All yo can do tomorrow is tell them how things really are for you. Be honest.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Typical. Been knackered all day and now I don’t want to sleep. Not impressed.