Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Well done little car!

Hooray for the interview, that's awesome! I'm so glad you pushed yourself and applied!
    Great news about the covid jab too.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I know I’m probably getting far to over excited about this and you guys just don’t get it (with the exception of maybe Angie) but I am so happy to have my freedom back again. I love cars, I love driving, and I’m really chuffed that soo little was wrong with my car. It’s an old motor with a lot of miles and the 2 1/2 years I’ve had her I’ve had very little go wrong. It’s been killing me having a car or the driveway and not being able to use it thanks to DWP. Finally being able to get out on the road and go where I want to go whenever I want to go is so refreshing. I drove over to look at a sofa tonight I am thinking of buying and I didn’t have to take 2-3 buses, or beg my sister to borrow her car. I can work to my own timetable and it feels amazing. Be warned! If I have your address I may well turn up on your door step sometime soon lol.

I get it. My car's been off the road for a while....

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I totally get it, my car is curently off road needs a new power steering module, and being off sick doesn't help, plus not up to driving either, so totally get your excitement
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

How are you today?

Meh. The excitement has worn off and I’m back to feeling a bit down in the dumps.

Cheer up!!.....I'm expecting an Amazon delivery of some new car mats for Peggy Sue....can't wait to put them in. What a saddo I am!
    Treat your car to some!

I really need to clean out the interior. So much junk I can’t even see the floor.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I usually take a brew out with me stick some tunes on and sit and clean mine out.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I normally get Marc to sort Daisy