Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Wow that's awesome!!! Well done you and your Snugglepup!

That's outrageous how much they charge - esp if it's already included!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Last year when we were looking at diagnosis they wanted to do £900 worth of tests and for me to get a loan for £1500 incase further tests were needed! Thankfully I spoke to the manager who suggested doing it one test at a time and it was all sorted for less that £100. They are reasonably priced overall but I get a feeling they are selling on for additional services that aren’t always essential.

She's doing so brilliantly!

I’m so incredibly proud of her it’s unreal. She has turned my world around since she came to live with me and I don’t know what I’d do without her now. I’m so incredibly grateful that Jaq and her mum trusted me to take her on, especially after all that happened with Max. My confidence was completely destroyed after I had to give him up and I still miss that boy so much. I was terrified of letting them and Talia down so to have got such brilliant news today from the vet to say she’s doing great and we’ve reached target weight thanks to changing her food, regular exercise and most importantly getting her thyroid under control. She’s a treasure and I love her to bits.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (08-04-21)

For the first time in... I don’t even remember how long, I woke up this morning feeling really good. I had lots and lots of cuddles and kisses with Talia this morning, make myself a hot drink (not something I do that often) and have sat watching music videos on YouTube all morning and absolutely loving it. Got my AirPods in so cranking up the tunes and I’m in my element. After the good news about the snuggle pup yesterday and having a lovely chat with the boss lady last night it’s put me in a really good mood. Just going to take it easy and enjoy the things I love most music and the furry faced cuddle monster.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (10-04-21),Strugglingmum (09-04-21)

Hooray!! I can't love this post of yours enough!!!!!

I love that post too
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Today I have been out. I mean out out! I started out with the intention of going to the corner shop for milk and cornflakes but then I got brave and I thought, no I’ll get a bus down to Lidl. Then I thought sod it, I may as well go into town and get my hair cut while I’m out. Because of the wait time at the hair dresser rather then go home I decided to get some lunch and sit on a bench and eat it in the sunshine. I’ve been on another bus ride just for the hell of it. Yep, 2hrs of just hanging out in the city centre while waiting for an appointment to have my hair cut.

Soooo proud of you!

Well done you! The things we do spontaneously are more often than not far nicer than the planned things! Pleased you had a lovely time.