Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Are DIAL going to help sort this? It sounds like they must have missed so much off the form as you had 0 points...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh love, I wish I could help.... but from what I saw it’s like they were talking about a different person. If DIAL won’t help, citizens advice?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Don't worry about Talia, as I've said in private, she won't be going anywhere as we'll help. You did me and J a huge favour by taking her on so we could live together. If we can help with meds or food we will.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I'm afraid I can't be of much help as I don't know anything about the problem, but I'm sincerely sorry you're going through this....I hope the problem can be resolved. Something must be wrong somewhere.

I just stupidly followed Talia outside in sliders. Safe to say I need to wash my feet. It’s a bit soft underfoot. Not a happy puppy and I mean me not Talia.

I spent the afternoon in bed. The initial panic is under control and I am now in self preservation mode. Many thanks to everyone who had taken time from there day to put up with my crap, and a huge thank you to Jaq for her extended support regarding Talia.

I admit I kinda freaked out a bit after what happened last time with Max. That was a different situation with a lot of similarities and I panicked. Talia has become such a huge part of my life and the thought of the same thing happening again scared the crap out of me. She is a different dog with different issues and I’m going to call the vet and discuss things with them “just in case”. I’m sure things will be fine and so long as I have my 4 legged girl I’m fine. She makes everything better and. She doesn’t wanna kill me every time I try to interact with her. Her condition doesn’t make her lash out due to pain. I just don’t want her to suffer because of me and my situation.

It’s cool, it’s under control. I’ve taken the time to compose myself and I have done all I can to sort this as best I can and I will be the practical thing to make this work out. I have to do the right thing and I can and will do this.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    She has had such a positive impact on you. You need to not be stubborn though and let us help if you need it, or I'm setting my mum on you!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Suzi (22-01-21)

Mira
    That would be enough to make me listen to Jaq. I am hoping you will have a good night sleep. It would be terrible if you were to have to be away from Talia. If I can help with anything I would like to do my best.

You’re awesome! Truly, truly awesome
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Do you have a PDSA hospital where you are - or in your nearest big town - only you may well qualify for free or low cost vet treatment. It's worth looking it up if you receive certain allowances.

No Flo there is nothing around here.