Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Yep I’m a lot less stinky now. Love my new T-shirt and yes it really is very me lol

Woohoo! Well done love!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Gonna go and have a long hot shower I think. The T-shirt is may be a bit predictable lol

It’s a Superman tee but the. Logo has the autism awareness puzzle piece design.
    Sounds awesome. I insist you wear it when I next see you (whenever that may be....)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Need to sort dinner out but dunno what I want but I know I cba to cook. Not really got the funds for a takeaway, although that is tempting and nothing exciting in the fridge so it looks like being bread and cheese.

Do you ever feel like the days are too long? Like get up and do stuff then chill for a bit, get some food and then your done. Just wanna go back to bed and start again tomorrow. Today is one of those days. Get up at 9am and by 4pm I want it to be over.

My favourite place is bed anyway! Days are definitely too long!

The difference 24hrs makes. I didn’t sleep well Saturday nights sleep and as I result I didn’t feel so good. Was medicated and in bed early last night and although a woke a few times I get a lot more steep than the night before and got up filled with energy. I’ve got one load of washing in the machine and another in the dryer, washing up done, microwave cleaned out after an explosion lol. Lately my dryer has been doubling up as my wardrobe so this morning I started sorting out all my clothes and next time I head upstairs I can take them up and start on my bedroom. May as well make good use of my additional energy.

Wow! You've been so busy! Are you able to pace a bit?

I’ve got a bedroom to sort out. Been putting it off for too long and I want to swap the beds around at some point but probably not today.

Maybe doing it all in one day is a bit optimistic and is only going to end up in burnout or similar?