Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking through life.

Knowle, Mira’s therapy is very tightly wound in with the rest of his psychiatric team, so any diagnosis will be very considered and dependent on a significant amount of time spent with him

Mira, Jaq’s right, we all experience trauma in very different ways. I know another diagnosis seems unhelpful but they know you and they wouldn’t be talking to you about this if they didn’t think it would be helpful for you all to consider
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sorry my misunderstanding.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Mira it's just another lens to view things through.
    My psychiatrist has talked about 'working diagnosis '
    In other words, it's not a definite but it's a way to look at things for a while to see how things develop.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    It's also worth noting that if symptoms overlap several disorders in can take a while to reach a definitive diagnosis
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Mira, what you went through was major because it happened TO YOU. It's important to not diminish the importance that things have had on you. You've never really talked much about your childhood, you know you can if you want...

Knowle - you weren't to know, but Mira has been here for a long time and we have been with him as he's been getting therapy from some very competent medical professionals in Holland. But, please be careful about doubting the things that others have in place as you may not know the systems/history.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Knowle (17-12-20)

Mira
    Thanks everyone. I do think there is some validity to what she said today. So its not something I will dismiss or fight against. It was just bad timing since my day was already stressed. And then hearing I went to 5 diagnosis. Since the other 4 are kind of set.

I saw a teacher that teached me when i was 12 and something happened that caused a mini riot. He was terrible to me. But I do not want to talk about these things in the public sections.

And Knowle, there is no need what so ever to apologize for something like that. You are so nice in joining on the threads and never feel that you can not. I am more then happy to give you like an short version of whats going on. Since i posted most of it in the private sections.

So keep posting if you want to. I think its great.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Knowle (17-12-20)

That's a great post love. You're amazing.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

You know what Mira? We could do with more people like you on this planet. The world would be a better place and that's the truth.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (17-12-20),Paula (17-12-20),Stella180 (17-12-20),Suzi (17-12-20)

Oh Mira, I never intended to upset you. I love what you write here and on other threads. You are such a kind and thoughtful person. I'm really, really sorry if I offended you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-12-20)

Mira
    You never do that Magie. Its all in my own head where that all happens. I think the world of you and know how well you mean everything.