Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking through life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I am not doing to well and i notice that everything I read or hear I turn negative. So thats why I am silent. I dont want to do that but it happens anyway.

I am so happy when Magie replies on my thread. Since I fear she dislikes me so bad. And the post is so lovely but I read such terrible things in it.
    I am sorry to hear that Mira. Is there anything you have done in the past which helps you in bad times?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I am not doing to well and i notice that everything I read or hear I turn negative. So thats why I am silent. I dont want to do that but it happens anyway.

I am so happy when Magie replies on my thread. Since I fear she dislikes me so bad. And the post is so lovely but I read such terrible things in it.
    Hunni, I promise you that Magie doesn't dislike you! I don't think there is a member here who she dislikes. That post is lovely, but very matter of fact.
    I'm really glad that you are acknowledging how you are feeling, and that you are voicing your thoughts. You're amazing.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I also think there’s no one here who dislikes you - so you see it’s a double whammy of friendship
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    @knowle, I sadly only have unhealthy coping skills. So the only thing I might try is playing video games. Thats always a good idea to hide.

Thanks everyone.

Today I had another therapy session. And item number 5 made the list of things wrong with me. She told me that I dont tick all the boxes (yet as far as she can tell) but ptsd. From all the bullying I had while growing up. But that is making me feel worse. Since I know that what I went through is not so bad.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You know that for a fact? Things affect us differently and can still have an affect even when we don't think it was that bad so aspects of PTSD may still be accurate
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I have another theory

Mira
    Well I compare everything to other people and then I feel like I am faking everything. And this is the first therapist I have had that I can trust it feels. So I do not doubt her thoughts on things or her ideas. Only my own.

Mira
    Do you want to share your theory?

I told you the other day.

Therapists are not doctors - I would not take their word as cast iron fact.

I know it is easier said than done as I do not always use healthy coping methods - have you thought of discussing coping methods with your therapist or doctor?

Keep talking to us on here - it is a safe and supportive place to share your feelings.