Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

Eyeshadow drawers? Who needs eyeshadow drawers? Shoe drawers? Wow, now she needs to buy more shoes to fill them!

I'm sorry you didn't get to help them love, but think of how much it's going to be amazing to go and see her house when you get there and you can see it as her home, rather than a house itms?
    Have you got more paracetamol now?

How are you today love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

My Katie knows how my mind works. She sent a text to the 3 of us last night saying, thanks for helping us move - and thanks, mum for sorting so much out for us . As for eyeshadow drawers, she has literally got so many make up drawers that she has one specifically for her eyeshadow! And, she has a lot of eyeshadow

I have paracetamol. I’m ok, had another ft call with Katie so she could show me her garden and talk over what she’s planning on doing with the house
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Aww that's so sweet! Lol, that's so cool! There are much worse things she could have a lot of....
    Glad you've got the paracetamol.
    How big's the house/garden?

2 beds, 1 bathroom, great sized lounge, smallish kitchen. And the garden is a good size for a 2 bed, including a brand new shed
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Nice! I assume she's focussing on home interior designing with your help? OO and a spare room for you to go and stay in

Well, I’ve had 4 FaceTime calls with Katie today - every time she’s done something (eg filling in holes in the walls) she’s ft me .

I’ve had a relaxing day doing some cross stitch - it’s the first time in a while I’ve spent a lot of time doing that. My eyes hurt but it was lovely . Also finished watching Its a Sin - it was heartbreaking how badly those boys were treated

It's a Sin is on my watch list.

Yay for the cross stitch and that's fabulous about Katie!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Well, I’ve had 4 FaceTime calls with Katie today - every time she’s done something (eg filling in holes in the walls) she’s ft me .

I’ve had a relaxing day doing some cross stitch - it’s the first time in a while I’ve spent a lot of time doing that. My eyes hurt but it was lovely . Also finished watching Its a Sin - it was heartbreaking how badly those boys were treated
    Awww that is so sweet of her, look mum I've filled in another hole

Paula you've a couple of lovely daughters and I'm sure you're rightly proud of them, they are a credit to you.

Woo hoo cross stitch do you use one of those big magnifiers?
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

No, I tried the magnifiers but I didn’t like it (can’t watch tv!). I do think my prescription is out of date so I’m off to the opticians on Sunday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (26-02-21)

How are you love?