Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

It’s the little things.....

That lift your spirits. Jax is lovely and gentle but he never cuddles up with us. But tonight he spent 45 mins approx (timed by watching Discovery) curled up next to me having lots of belly strokes. It was lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Awww bless him
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I’m still struggling to get over Demi’s Jack Russell bark. I’m not sure who enjoyed the bully rubs more, you or Jax, but Discovery was ace.

Yeah, she really doesn’t sound like a 30kg greyhound . Discovery was ace, I love Michael Burnham!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My fave character has to be Jet Reno. She is my kinda gal. Sarcastic and hilarious.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-11-20)

Aww that's lovely! I've had Crash snuggling on my knee this evening too, it's lovely.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m exhausted. I’ve been putting the Christmas decorations up. I hadn’t realised how much Katie used to do. Still, other than the outside lights, which are Si’s domain, it’s all done

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Please rest now sweetie x Caitlin does mine apart from ceiling decs as wont let her climb, saying that the rate she is growing she wont need to climb soon lol
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

She was tall enough last time I was her so I can imagine her is a lot bigger after all that time.

Why didn’t you wait til Katie could help?

Because Katie’s not allowed in the house til Christmas