Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

We’re planning on going navy blue!!!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

OOO that sounds classy - you redoing everything?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yep, flooring, furniture except sofas, curtains etc, curtain poles. Even removing the (awful) fireplace I’ve had to put up with for 17 years! The feature wall will be navy, the others very pale grey, and I’ve got to decide on an accent colour for cushions. The one thing we can’t agree on yet is the furniture. We’ve always had hand me downs and all is dark wood, we want solid oak but don’t know whether to go for painted furniture or just oak.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It sounds really exciting!

You’re all not going to believe this. I’ve fallen over. Again. It was gett8ngdsrk and I tripped on the dogs bowls, which were not where they normally are, and fell straight down. I’ve got a huge bruise on my shin, and my bad knee is quite sore..... anyone got bubble wrap?

What is it about forum members going arse over tit lately? Is it a new trend and I didn’t get the memo? What are you like?

Oh no! Are you OK? Can you rest this evening?

I’m in the tv room cos it’s downstairs and I can’t even face walking to the stair lift yet. At some point I have to go to bed. Two floors up. I’m an idiot

Walker extraordinaire!
    Ooooo no!!
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Right, we need to sort this falling over epidemic. From now on members of the forum must only lay on the floor because there is no further for you to fall.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (01-02-21)