Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

Well, I’ve got a blood test tomorrow and I’ve just told Si I’m terrified of leaving the house. He asked if that was why I was refusing to go out with the dogs, so he’s now on the warpath with that (I’ve told him I’m not doing that at least until my bruise goes - he thinks that’s an excuse....)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    I have a blood test tomorrow as well. So I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Can I ask why you are terrified to leave the house?

Because I’m clinically extremely vulnerable and need to shield. But that is developing into anxiety about leaving the house for any reason (tho exercise and health appts are allowed)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Have you actually stepped outside your front door since you fell?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No...

Mira
    I know you are very vulnerable. And its ok to be scared We can get through it together tommorow.

So sorry to hear that Paula - I hope tomorrow goes okay for you.

What time's your appointment tomorrow? Is Si taking you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The Paula I know doesn’t give in to fear. My Paula gets up when you falls and she comes back stronger. You know you can do this mate, I know you can do this, and when it’s over your gonna give yourself a pat on the back and a reward for your bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    What time's your appointment tomorrow? Is Si taking you?
    11am and yes he is. Which is another thing he’s worried about. I haven’t driven since my sight settled, and don’t plan to