Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: They think it’s all over...

They think it’s all over...

Suzi suggested I start a sports thread so here it is. There seems to be so much going on at the moment and I’m spending most of my time glued to the tv. So far today I’ve seen England beat Ireland 18-7 in the rugby, Spurs currently a goal up again Man City (woohoo) in the PL football and then I will be indulging in the Grandslam of Darts that I have been watching all week.

Anyone else into there sport? I know Flo loves her tennis, and Paula is also known to get excited over the tight shorts at Wimbledon. Mira likes his football (just not the international game at the moment lol) and Jaq is a Man Utd fan so not sure if that means she likes football or not

What are you watching are taking part in? If you play/compete it would be great to hear about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Mira
    My team is playing tonight in one hour. And for the first time there will be Youssoufa Moukoko in the squad. He has been playing for Dortmund for over 5 years I believe and just turned 16. He is a striker and signed a million dollar sponsorship with Nike 2 years ago. I know I think thats absurd but it goes to show how they are believing in his skills.

Wowzers! That sounds like it’s a let of pressure on the shoulders of a kid so young. Let’s hope he reach his potential.

Mira
    Yes, the good part is that there are a lot of young players in the squad. The 2 England players for instance. So I do think that he is at the right place at the moment. But With only one striker in the team and that being Haaland I am wondering if he will play.

Wow, poor kid! I hope he has people around him to help guide him properly through this pressure...

Sports? Me?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Suzi, what are doing here? Are you lost?

I thought there would be vegan pies, chips and vodka..... It's ok, I've noticed this isn't the place for me.... *wanders out*

Haha, you are more than welcome Boss Lady. No vodka I’m afraid but the pies at half time are excellent.

Nice, I like a good pie.... Does that mean I have to know anything about any sport? I grew up at school watching the rugby if that helps? But only internationals

We could teach you

Spurs are now 2-0 up with 15 mins to go. COYS!!!