Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: They think it’s all over...

Italy vs France is thee opening game of the Six Nations. Anyway care to guess how many points France will win by? Lol

Pfft, Italy for the win!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hahaha, you’re a dreamer Suzi. Final score Italy 10-50 France. To be fair the try Italy did score was a great bit of play but France completely dominated as expected.

England just kicked off against France and I’m looking forward to this one.

Pfft France.....

England 6-8 Scotland at half time. England haven’t look good at all.

Second half England didn’t do much more and Scotland lift the Culcutta Cup 6-11. Last time the Scots won at Twickenham was 1983. Great result for them today.

Pfft, they needed someone kicking them up the arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Hahaha, you’re a dreamer Suzi. Final score Italy 10-50 France. To be fair the try Italy did score was a great bit of play but France completely dominated as expected.

England just kicked off against France and I’m looking forward to this one.
    10-50...unbelievable! did Italy walk off the pitch and go and get a Cream Tea or something?? Poor sods!

Italy are the whipping boys of the tournament. I personally wish it would go back to the Five nations cos Italy aren’t even in the race.

Ireland down to 14 men but still lead Wales 6-13 at half time.

In other news tonight we have the Super Bowl. Some people thought that Tom Brady’s career would be winding down leaving the New England Patriots after 20 very successful years but some some forgot to tell him. He joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the start of this season and helped take them to the playoffs and winning the NFC championship making them the first team to play in a Super Bowl on home ground. Their opponents in Super Bowl LV, are last years defending champions, Kansas City Chiefs.

The Weekend will be performing the coveted halftime show to a reduced capacity stadium due to Covid 19 restriction but I would expect a record breaking tv audience.

This year is also a first with referee Sarah Thomas taking charge of the game, the first time a female referee has been assigned the job in the biggest game of the year.