Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: They think it’s all over...

Turkey 0-2 Wales. After earning a draw against Switzerland last weekend Wales are now on 4 point and it a good position to go through to the knockout stages. Great to see them doing well on the big stage. Really chuffed for them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-06-21)

So tonight the oldest rivalry in football, England vs Scotland. I can still remember where I was when the two teams clashed in Euro 96 when Gazza scored his wonder goal. There are players in the squads for today’s match who weren’t even born then and just in case anyone here doesn’t know what I’m talking about hear are the highlights of that game. I’d love to see a similar result again tonight just without giving away a penalty.

England 0-0 Scotland. A great point for the Scots but I was hoping for more from England. A possible England penalty but wasn’t given when Sterling had his toe stood on in the box but not much to shout about. The Scottish have more to celebrate after that match as they now have their first point in the board in the tournament so all to play for in the final group game.

Very poor England performance.

Errrmmm, yeah not the best but credit to Scotland. 2 games, 1 point and 0 goals. We both need to find our scoring boots in the final group game is we are going to got to the knockout stages.

Scotland did play well. We had no oomph compared to them. You’re right we need goals but on that performance I can’t see where they will come from. Southgate has a lot to think about and big decisions to make before the next game.

That trip for Sterling should have been a penalty.
    We didn't think it was their worst performance and they actually passed and no one hogged the ball as per times gone by of the England squad were there were too many egos....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Maybe my flat mood that didn’t see any positives.

Scotland need to win against Croatia in the last group game and England need a point against the Czech Republic. I’d much prefer to see another 3 points.

Wales take on the Italian side today in an attempt to top the group. I think Italy are expected to win this evening but I don’t expect the Welsh i lie down. Looking forward to the game.

dewch ymlaen Cymru