Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: They think it’s all over...

I totally agree with you Suzi, the bloke is just jumping on the bandwagon but not to worry cos all six English clubs have now withdrawn from the ESL so danger averted thankfully. 48 hrs from all involved to all walking away.

P*ss up in a brewery seems an apt thought right now...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I described it last night as the ESL Okie Cokie. In out in out shake it all about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-04-21)

Who in their right mind would be a Tottenham supporter. A goal down against Southampton at half-time. Bale gets one back, we have one disallowed for offside and get a favourable penalty decision thanks to VAR which Son scores in the 90th minute! What a rollercoaster ride, and Sunday we have a cup final with Man City so I may have a cheeky bet and a couple of beers.

As long as you're enjoying it!

Switched across to the darts now. I've put a few bets on. I only bet for fun but with my finances the way they are I wish I was a bit braver cos I'm be quids in. Spurs were 5/1 and half time. I've placed 5 5 bets on the darts at 20p each and i've doubled my money on the first couple of games. With Aspinall beating Cross and van den Burgh scraping a win over Anderson. I've been playing with the same £25 I put in my account back in 2013 so I've definately got value for money on that investment when you think of the fun I've had over the years.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-04-21)

1 hr countdown to the Carabao cup final. Excited!

Manchester City 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur. That it a result for Spurs this far cos City have been the dominant side

Gutted! City win 1-0 and were the better side even if the goal was scored by a player who was lucky to even be on the pitch. Fourth league cup victory in a row for City which is an impressive record. I’m just glad that my team were a part of final even if we didn’t play to our ability. Outclassed on the day. Well done City (that leaves a bitter taste)

Sorry Spurs didn't win for you love....