Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ****Triggers**** where am I going?

Mira
    I want to yell at people. Ask them why. Ask what they mean and how they see things. In real life and online. So many other things but I talked about those before. But I wont yell or ask people so I need to be silent I think

Who do you want to ask things? If it's me, you can ask me anything...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

If it’s someone whose opinion you want then ask them, preferably without yelling. Everyone else, well who cares what they think cos it’s irrelevant. Just be yourself and if people don’t like that it’s their choice. The right people will stick around. I didn’t believe that in the past but the people on this forum I am lucky enough to call friends have been there for me and proven not everyone walks away.

Mira
    Well there are a few people here I would like to ask somethings. But I am to scared of the answers so I know I am not going to ask anything. I am just sad today and want to cover up under the duvet.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've had a few of those days recently too. I cant even think of things to say on here but today is a bit brighter. Hopefully you will see a break soon too.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    Thanks SM you are to kind.

When all these thought go through my mind maybe its best to not just close my threads but delete my account. Every day I only see things getting harder. And what I want for myself I can not do. And everything on the outside world is making things even more difficult.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I know I found with therapy that things got a lot harder before they started to improve any.
    If you close yourself off completely what would that life look like? Better? Empty? Lonely?
    I know it's so tough but would it not be better to keep fighting for your future to look more like you want it to? I know a lot of times I have said,
    It's too hard, I cant do it, I dont want to do it, it's not worth the heartbreak of working through all this, but the thing is, I was tired of it all...still am but therapy is starting to help. I am able to see me a bit differently see the things that happened to me differently and stop (sometimes) beating myself up about it all.
    I still have a long way to go, but it's working. I know everyone is different but it will help you too.
    Like you I have multiple diagnoses but there is relief from them all out there...... it's honestly the toughest thing I've ever done but I am getting there.....and I will get there, and dwd has played such a huge huge part in that.
    I call you guys my friends. I may not be in contact with any of you outside of dwd but here I find help, support, kindness, comfort, laughter and a good telling off if I need it. To me, that is true friendship.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (19-01-21)

Mira
    When I close myself off then there will not be disappointment anymore. No more building up hope and trying for things that don't happen. Yes my life would be empty and lonely. But what would be the difference between that moment and now? Every time my heart breaks. Thats not good either.

I am real happy that you have that friendship here. And that you are working so hard to make things better for yourself. You deserve it. You have a lot going for you. And I hope you will reach the goals you set out to reach.

I hope you all do

You're an inspiration SM to all of us. You'll get your life back again, because you're a winner. You're working hard and you'll get there. You will too Mira, but you have to have faith in yourself. We all have faith in you, now it's your turn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (19-01-21)

You’ll have hope, love, hope that, with time and continued therapy, you can start to see things and react to things differently. Hope that you can finally see the person we see. Knowing that we are not going anywhere and will support you every step of the way
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.