Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Swings and roundabouts *SH Warning*

Why do you think that is?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you being honest and open with her? Do you feel she's listening and taking you seriously? Could you change to talk to someone else?
    Just call me Goose....

I don't think she listens to me, or that she actually even likes me. I have no option if I stay in the public system. I'm actually looking into going private. I know it's expensive, about €80 a session, but it might fit me better.

Is that truly the case, or is it just the illness making you believe that? She’s been part of your team for such a long time, love, and knows you really well - which is always helpful when someone’s in crisis. What does G think about her?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sports Reporter + Resident DJ
    Ok I’ve been trying to stay quiet but i just can’t.

You are on a mission of self destruct. You have been deliberately going against what you know is right, messing around with your meds, hiding things from G, self harming, and now you wanna cut yourself of from a support team who know you so well. I think you wanna change so you can hide from the professionals too. It’s not healthy and you need to stop this. You are sabotaging your own health. Nobody else, just you, however it doesn’t just affect you. It affects your family and friends who love you. I know you are hurting but you owe it to your loved ones to pick yourself up and get better. You miss your Mum, I totally understand that but how do you think she would feel seeing you this way? You promised to look out for your dad but you aren’t even looking after yourself. Only you can turn this around and I know you are capable of getting through this. Don’t let this illness take control. You need to start fighting back.
    If you wanna make the world a better place take a look and yourself and make that change - MJ