Hi Everybody.
I’m David. 44 years of age. Been really struggling with depression for the last year. So my story is my 21 year relationship/marriage came to an unexpected end beginning of this year. I had to move out of our beautiful marital home and start up on my own. We have a 6 year old daughter that I do have good access too but I just can’t get over the fact we have split. I am still madly in love with my wife and would literally do anything to get her back but there has been a long list of things that stood in the way this year. I feel so desperate and often alone that I have considered ending it all on many occasions. I miss my old life so much that I literally think about it everyday. It’s consuming my life and my mental health is at an all time low. I really try to continue to lead some form of life through work and seeing friends And I always make sure my daughter has the best time with me as we are best friends but just feel like my heart has been shattered into a billion pieces and I’m never going to recover from it. Thanks for reading. David.