Just had two pretty unproductive days where i hardly could get anything done, apart from the necessities and a bit of sport but that's it. Reason for that is the strong feelings of loneliness I have been fighting, or at least tried to do so.
I'm just fed up of not having a relationship, not having someone special to share things with and to go through life together. I just really need some affection, emotional but physical as well.
And by that I'm not just referring to sex and intimacy (of course that would be nice too) but much simpler things, like hugs, being told that I'm loved, having a shoulder to lean on when things are going badly and so on.
Basically all the things that come together with a good relationship.

I know, having a relationship isn't always perfect and there also are downs and not just ups, but I even miss having that as well. I mean it's still better than the neutral state I'm in right now.
Sure, all that stuff won't matter when I find the right one, but it would be nice if that happened any time soon and not sometime in the distant future.
But for some reason I just can't find anyone to fall in love with me. Not that I didn't ever try, but it just doesn't happen and that's a big burden for me.

So I'm not really asking for dating advice or such (I guess there's no universal recipe anyway) but rather how I could cope with all that. Just to make it easier to get through those days or moments and prevent some kind of downward spiralling.