After sort of aimlessly browsing the internet I found this forum. Since the community seems to be very nice and welcoming, I thought, why not give it a try and see if I might get some of the needed help here?
Anyway, some about me, I'm Tom, recently turned 27 and going through some hard times (but i guess everyone here does or did so).
I often feel quite lonely and left out, with nobody I can really turn to. It's not really linked to the situation with Corona and all that, as it has been going on for much longer (sometimes better, sometimes worse, you probably all know how it's like).
Usually, I'm not very good at opening up because I always think that nobody really cares. Also I tend to overthink a lot (writing this post probably took me an hour or so...), which doesn't help either.
In consequence, it's really difficult for me to get together with new people and even if so, I always feel that I'm left out or not being their first choice.
Additionally, I also have troubles with finding a partner and getting into a relationship, or at least not one where the feelings are mutual. It seems that nobody really approaches me and I always have to initiate the contact or the conversation.
I feel like I missed out so much due to that in the past and that's probably one of my biggest problems. There's more to tell about all that but I'll probably open up another thread, as it doesn't really fit into an intoduction post.

Best
Tom

PS: if you care to know more about me, just ask or send me a PM. I think it's easier for me to open up when i don't have to be the active one.