Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My family and other animals

I absolutely agree with Paula. You do all you can for everyone else and now it’s time for them to support you and your father. These are grown adults who need to step up to the plate and do their bit to help you out for a change. That’s how family works.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    My partner is very supportive. She recognises when things get bad and we are having a meeting later this morning with my daughter to see how we can alter the workload.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

That’s a sensible plan
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good. I'm glad you're doing that. I know you always feel that you have to do everything for everyone hunni, but maybe this time you need to get someone else to take on a bit more whilst you deal with everything to do with your Dad too...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm glad you have someone to support you.
    You cant give from an empty vessel.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    So we had the meeting and H agreed to run one of the classes by herself. Next week is our shut down week then in the new term we will cut two classes to make it easier
    The worrying thing is that I have done a projection of the companies figures and we will make only a small profit this year. When my regular outgoings go from my personal account I am forecasting that I will have quite a shortfall in my accounts.
    Dad is still hanging in there. He is like a skeleton but he is still eating and is happy. He sleeps a lot and his dreams are his reality.
    My partner arty is such a comfort to me. Having spent 34 years with a man who did not want to be with me and do things with me but just wanted to drop in for a cuppa and a moan, having a partner who wants to share my life is amazing.
    To try and reduce the shortfall I am looking at new products. Baby dragons are getting a lot of interest at the moment. The lovely thing about social media is you can present a product and see what the public reaction is like without having to actually get it in the shops.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

I love your baby dragons!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I too love your baby dragons! They are amazing!
    I love that you and arty have not only found each other, but that you are together and living life together. I'm so happy you have her in your life.

I've seen your baby dragons on FB they are adorable though remember baby dragons grow in to BIG dragons which can be scary
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hunni, I've seen your beautiful post about the passing away of your Dad. I'm so sorry lovely.... In my thoughts.