Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you want to go arghhhhhhh!!

Chocolate Milk. I hate everything about it. The colour. The smell. How sweet and sticky it is. And I hate cleaning it up, when ever kids or cats knock the container over. Oh. I also hate Mac and cheese.

Waiting for the flying tomatoes...
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

emily91
    adverts

watching the trailers for upcoming shows is okay, and can help me plan what to watch

but when during the break you see adverts for cat food, car insurance, and what ever else you can't help think well... at least if they have to do adverts, make them personalised to you, and things you'd actually buy. lol.

never going to happen. online, yep. but tv isn't so advanced yet

And have you noticed the adverts are louder than the tv programs. I get sick of turning the volume up and down.

emily91
    stell: it is is so funny you mention this.

today, during one of the tv series I watch hey tracy, the presenter gave that exact same fact.

and though I didn't notice it at the time, as soon as he said it I noticed it!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Taking tablets urghhhh!!!!!!
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I take so many now to function I’ve given up crying over them, but yeah, daily meds suck!

I think we all understand the problem that comes with the far right extremists but what about the far left. A bunch of angry vegans who will bully anyone who doesn’t share there opinion and gets involved in battles they don’t understand talk over the people they claim to support and are offended by everything just for the sheer hell of it. Extremists are all unwanted regardless of which end of the scale they live.

I’ve never met an angry vegan in my life .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh they exist but I advice you don’t seek them out. Horrible individual who give your regular vegans a bad name

Sadly it's true... The Vegan group on FB is a prime example... People who believe that targeting children with their cubes of truth or horrific images from slaughterhouses etc.... It's realy traumatic.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Want to know my current AAAGGHHH!? Silly braless bitches chaining themselves to railings in the middle of London causing valuable loss of police time and hundreds of thousands of pounds a day of tax payers money i.e. costs £1000 per hour to have one police helicopter in the air at any one time. Traffic being diverted, buses having to change routes, barricades being put up. Solution? Weld the chains and padlocks to the railings with the silly sods still attached and leave them there and hope the weather takes a turn for the worst!!
    Damn Flo. You were already high on my awesome list but you keep on climbing. You are way more now then my favorite neighbour 🥰