Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Manse

I'm pottering round the garden some leeks and spring onions to plant out also need to weed my beans and peas as the weeds are growing faster than aforesaid peas and beans.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

No plans for getting out and about a bit too? A change of scenery might be a good tonic?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Erm well my drill driver jammed in the driver position so disassembled it a load of gears fell out which I've reassembled only to find there are 2 small pins I can't figure where they came from.

Oops. That doesn’t sound good. You’re a smart fella so you’ll figure it out.

I'd like to give you a proper explanation and tell you exactly how to fix it..... Except I have absolutely no idea at all! Hope you work it out lovely...

Did you find out where those pins go? Le Dude says often, that if you fix something, you always find "spare parts" you can not figure out where they came from, before it breaks because of them missing... Oops!
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

Le Dude is correct. Always something left when you think you’ve put it all together properly. Usually screws lol

Drill sorted all parts used drill function works two speeds available not tried the driver or hammer functions yet though pretty sure they'll work

Time for a rant was in the shop last week and 3 customers without masks one only bought 12 bottles of beer, today half a dozen people without masks some people are just knobheads don't they know there is a pandemic raging especially in Greater Manchester

My little leeks and spring onions seem to be fading away so bought a lawn sprinkler (should that be a veggie sprinkler) hope that revives them.

I'm a day out of sync as spoke to sis on Monday instead of Tuesday as they set off for Edinburgh yesterday (Tuesday) so know they've done Wales, England & Scotland so where next in the UK Northern Ireland?

In my absence from DWD (oh I haven't been missed ) I've been pottering in the garden and doing some path renovation.

You are always missed!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-06-21)

You're always missed when you aren't here.