Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Oh wow that sounds like something fab to looking forward to! It's nippy here too, but the temp drop in the evening is massive!

Things here OK, just so busy!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Sorry for late reply suzi. All well here thanks, and all well with you too I hope. Everyone seems to be fine. In fact I've bitten the bullet and booked a flight to go and stay with Zoe and co., on 31st March for a week. Something to look forward to. Don't know what it's like where you are but it's B cold here! I'd cosy up and watch tv if I were you!. Love to all of yours.xxx
    A week with Zoe and family in March sounds good hope the weather improves by then.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

So do I Mike! It's better up there than it is here at the moment...we've had countless mini power cuts...ON OFF>>>>ON OFF......the result is sluggish toaster that doesn't brown, microwave that doesn't heat properly, lights that aren't very light and an oven that might as well be a wind up model!! "THEY" apologise profusely and with any luck we'll have a higher voltage by the end of the week! Hope all is well with you Mike....it'll soon be spring!

Hope that it's all sorted soon! It's such a nightmare when things all go wrong!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (23-02-22)

Can I suggest you get the hamsters going round their wheel a bit quicker?!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hope your power is soon back to normal Flo, roll on spring and better weather (we hope) is Ian okay has his vinyl night started up again? just being nosy who me
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Can I suggest you get the hamsters going round their wheel a bit quicker?!
    Ahhhh to create a generator effect using hamsters eh?....however all is back to correct voltage and everything is humming beautifully....even Ian!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Hope your power is soon back to normal Flo, roll on spring and better weather (we hope) is Ian okay has his vinyl night started up again? just being nosy who me
    Vinyl night has started up again Mike....they get quite a good following. However some of the boys aren't allowed out to play again yet..but lots of farmers/cowboys etc enjoying the late night music.
    Yes, roll on spring. Hope all is ok your end Mike. Hugs coming your way!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (24-02-22)

Glad things are back up and running love!
    How are your four legged members of your family?
    How are you doing love? How's your mood? Feeling OK?

So sorry I haven't checked in....I'm ok thanks love. Olly doesn't like anything wet and it's murder getting him out if there are puddles etc., but he's fine otherwise. Fang is stone deaf! She wails in the morning and it's quite off putting first thing in the morning...really creepy!
    Hope all is well with you and yours darling.xxx

Hey love, thanks for checking in! I miss you when you tootle off! Poor Olly! Waterproof coat and boots for him then, with you carrying an umbrella? Crash on the other hand is being a pita as all he wants to do is be out in the wet and mud!
    OOO Fang does sound creepy with the wailing! Is she ok apart from the deafness?
    Things here are manically chaotic as always!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-03-22)