Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Both!
    Moiya likes to lick your feet, the sofa (as does Willow and Crash) and patches of the floor.......
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Thanks AA......your poor boy! What an ordeal for him, and of course you. He went through a lot..and at such a young age a very worrying time too. Dan is much better thanks...I think he's footballing again. It's his passion so it takes a lot to keep him off the pitch! I had to smile when you said that E's little friend said he looked like E but didn't sound like him! By the time my brother was about 2 my mother reckoned his voice had broken....when he said Hello to people mum said he sounded like the guy who say's "Carlsberg....probably the best lager in the world!"!!...Olly aka Sprout seems to be doing well thanks. He has this fetish which involves licking my jeans when he's on the settee with me! Most odd...! Hope all is well with you and yours too.xx
    E just got on with it, hated loud noises and balloons but virtually everything else he never made a fuss, even when he was poorly! His eyes got that sticky the lids would stick together, yet he could still climb out of his cot and make his way to my bed! Dan sounds like my J, it took a lot to keep him from playing sport, he once played football with ‘a bit of a sore ear’ he’d perforated his eardrum!!
    I remember that advert!
    Olly sounds funny! Ted likes to greet you with a sock! He takes them out of the wash basket, out of the drawer in E’s room or if he can’t find one lying around he’ll take it off your foot! Aren’t they odd….but lovely too!
    Thanks.

How are things lovely?

Hi suzi et al....all fine here thanks, but nothing too exciting to report, which is a good thing in a way. The kids are fine as are the grandkids and I'm grateful for that. It's quiet everywhere and there's nothing stressful in my life at the moment which is a bonus! I wrapped all of Ian's presents today...I knelt on the floor instead of doing it on the table - wrapping that is!- and of course I couldn't damn well get up again!!! I'll have to inject 3 in 1 into my knees to get them loose again. My cousin is coming over for Xmas day lunch. We're having duck. We had duck last year and it was gorgeous.....sick of turkey! By the way, I haven't sent cards this year. Instead the money I would've spent on the cards and postage I've donated to my 2 charities but I sincerely hope that all the DWD team and all of the members have a peaceful, stress free, healthy and happy Christmas with any loved ones that can be with you. I shall check in again before Xmas. Sorry I haven't been in touch a lot. I'm trying to cross stitch a card for hubby and it's taking ages...by 8pm I'm almost cross-eyed!! Anyway, have a nice evening all.xxx

It sounds so much Flo!
    What are you injecting into your knee?

As long as you have a wonderful Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It sounds so much Flo!
    What are you injecting into your knee?

As long as you have a wonderful Christmas!
    I was kidding! Injecting something akin to WD40!! Knee feels much better today.
    Well I hope it'll be a wonderful Christmas..omicron permitting! You have a good one too.

Ahh lol!
    Have a great one love. Are you cooking at home or heading to the pub?

No. The pub isn't doing meals this christmas. Ian is cooking lunch. A 6lb duck with all the trimmings. We had one last year and it was gorgeous. It makes change from turkey. xxx

Sounds fab! How many of you is Ian cooking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I was kidding! Injecting something akin to WD40!! Knee feels much better today.
    Well I hope it'll be a wonderful Christmas..omicron permitting! You have a good one too.
    What would we do without 3 in 1 oil and WD40 the world would seize up without them

Flo hope the 6lb duck was tasty and you had a good time.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"