Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Morning lovely, hope today is a good one x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    Yes Flo, New Girls are getting along with the rwst of my flock pretty nicely. New feathers are coming slowly
    Jolly good...I'm so pleased! Mine follow me around as if they're all in a daisy chain and attached to my leg!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    If it helps, I can talk you through submitting your first one when it's nearer the time.
    Thanks Jaq, I don't want to offload my problems onto you but I'll really appreciate your help nearer that time...you're a star!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Morning lovely, hope today is a good one x
    Yes thanks love....went to Seaton, place was full of people..had a quick coffee then left, can't cope with all that! Then got a bit of baking stuff from Lidl..place was empty! That's more my style!! Obviously I'm home now...decided I need an eye test. Lost my reading glasses (found them again) and used other ones and they gave me a headache. Think I need an update specially if I'm going to be reading a lot. Have a nice evening.xx

Definitely get an eye test!
    Glad it's been a good day lovely xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-08-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Sounds like a good day.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-08-20)

I can't do with crowds of people especial with the virus lurking, I'm forever losing stuff these days I'm sure I must have a poltergeist who moves stuff.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (05-09-20)

My problem Mike is, if this makes sense....I can be doing something physically but thinking ahead at the same time! Therefore I can't remember the physical thing I was doing! i.e.moved my glasses physically....but thinking of something else, so can't remember what I did with glasses. There's no hope for me I'm afraid!!failing that I've got your poltergeist's brother!!

I am startin To think the cousin of your poltergeists is living In my house. Always have my stuff In wrong places.

Well, To be serious. I do things and think something Else. And... Stupid things happen. Like I often find my wallet from the fridge, because after grocery shopping I unload all my shopping bags, and if my wallet was In those bags, To fridge it goes.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Flo (05-09-20)

I don’t have a poltergeist, I have cleaners. At least you don’t have to pay your poltergeist.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (05-09-20),Suzi (02-09-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    I am startin To think the cousin of your poltergeists is living In my house. Always have my stuff In wrong places.

Well, To be serious. I do things and think something Else. And... Stupid things happen. Like I often find my wallet from the fridge, because after grocery shopping I unload all my shopping bags, and if my wallet was In those bags, To fridge it goes.
    I do exactly the same thing sissy.....I find things in the weirdest places!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    I don’t have a poltergeist, I have cleaners. At least you don’t have to pay your poltergeist.

I always find I've put things in weird places. I put the marg in the (thankfully off) oven the other day and put the washing liquid in the cupboard with the squash.... We once lived in a house where all the t spoons and hair ties would go missing. We must have bought hundreds whilst we were living there - turns out the old woman who had lived in that house previously and since passed hated both....

Sorry Stella that made me

Whatcha up to today Flo?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (05-09-20)