Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

£85k!! That’s incredible!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you suggesting Ollie isn’t a man? Poor little fella. I’m sure he has been great company with the man away. Where did he go, anywhere nice?

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Good to hear from you Flo can't beat prick and ping meals Who needs a man 'bout the house when you got Olly the little rascal
    At the moment Mike he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag...he's fast akip in the settee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    £85k!! That’s incredible!
    Yes, I know! A bidding war started between 2 prospective buyers, and Zoe made a snap decision to sell! Houses up there be they pits or palaces are being snapped up for phenomenal prices! The woman who bought it is from Glasgow and has a teenage son. She had to pull over when she was told by her solicitor that her bid was accepted..she cried!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Are you suggesting Ollie isn’t a man? Poor little fella. I’m sure he has been great company with the man away. Where did he go, anywhere nice?
    He went to Brighton then London to see friends! Nowhere exotic! Yeh.. you're right! Olly is 6ft 2", he's got ba**s - in both senses! - and he thinks he's a Rotty...ssshhh! no one has told him he's only 6 inches high!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (29-08-21)

£85k over the price? That's awesome!

It's fab to hear from you! Haz Ian had a good time away? Has he been anywhere nice?
    Sounds like things are going ok for you.
    How are you doing health and mood wise love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Yeh.. you're right! Olly is 6ft 2", he's got ba**s - in both senses! - and he thinks he's a Rotty...ssshhh! no one has told him he's only 6 inches high!!
    6 inches is plenty

Blimey you're easy to please aren't you?!!.....five and a half any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    £85k over the price? That's awesome!

It's fab to hear from you! Haz Ian had a good time away? Has he been anywhere nice?
    Sounds like things are going ok for you.
    How are you doing health and mood wise love?
    Sorry boss! I've double posted! Ian spent a few days in Brighton with a couple he's known for yonks...he did The Lanes, dinner out a few times, bought me a new tie dye T shirt and a Turkish lamp. Then up to London to see Stella..his friend he worked for years with for PF...did a couple of markets...had a BBQ...as for my mood....hmmm..I'm ok but feeling a bit colly wobbly..it was nice to have space but one night I thought I heard the dog barking and the lights were on in the bat cave!! Haven't been sleeping well and feeling a bit anxious...I'm taking Propranalol, just one a day in the morning. I feel better as the day goes on, but I'm not sleeping that well. Turns out it was a dog up the road, and Ian said that the way the lights are rigged up in his room, sometimes they come on by themselves!! When I'm on my own everything seems louder cos it's so quiet. Silly moo aren't I? But I'm working on it. I have these spates of anxiety as you know, and with the tinnitis I can hear my heart beating all the time which is spooky so it beats faster..hence the Prop. I shall ask my Dr to put it on repeat for a while. It's only 40mg. This will all pass, it always does, but it's not funny at the time as we all know. Thanks for asking sweet...hope all of you are ok.xx

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Not silly at all! Houses always make different noises when you are on your own. Have you thought about going back and talking to your dr about it? More than just putting it on repeat love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'll have a chat with her by phone appointment...she knows me pretty well. It is what it is suzi and I've been like it for years...it's like a type of flare up. If I feel I need help then I have a nice psychologist in the wings named Mike, and we talk through things. Tbh, I feel quite good today so I'll see how things go. I'm managing things. I'm a worrier..my mum was a worrier, my aunt was a worrier. I have to learn to chill and deal with things. It will pass in time. Thanks for your concern.xxx