Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

You’re not impatient, you just want your health to be back where it was. That’s not a bad thing, love. But I do get it, acceptance that this is today’s reality isn’t easy….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    So good that you were seen so quickly. I'm glad its not a flare but the after shocks sound annoying.
    Life seems to be quiet all round.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    So glad you were able to speak to your Dr so fast and that they were able to help. Definitely keep an eye on though lovely...
    Apart from the pins and needles, how are you doing?
    Doing ok thanks sweetheart. Everything quiet around here....but I like it this way! I'm feeling quite calm in myself, anxiety has settled for the time being and life is quite normal which is nice. How are you, hubby and the babes?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (03-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    You’re not impatient, you just want your health to be back where it was. That’s not a bad thing, love. But I do get it, acceptance that this is today’s reality isn’t easy….
    Yes, you're right Paula....funnily enough, no one around here that I've spoken to is going anywhere anytime soon...certainly not Wembley or Wimbledon!! Hope you and yours are ok love.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    So good that you were seen so quickly. I'm glad its not a flare but the after shocks sound annoying.
    Life seems to be quiet all round.
    Yes, it's great I was seen so quickly...it helps having a small population where we live and the surgery a two minute walk away, so we can keep tabs on the docs! Hope all is well with the family.

Gardening is not your forte Flo you cannot be serious to quote a tennis legend nothing like messin' with soil it's like being a kid again

Hope the pins and needles subsides Flo at least you were seen quickly.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (06-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Doing ok thanks sweetheart. Everything quiet around here....but I like it this way! I'm feeling quite calm in myself, anxiety has settled for the time being and life is quite normal which is nice. How are you, hubby and the babes?
    I'm so glad things are settled love. So good about being calm and your anxiety settling. That's a hugely positive thing.

We're OK, just stresses of non exams, exams, awaiting results etc.... I've been pretty crap all week with pain, but have been asking for help which has been gratefully received...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (06-07-21)

So sorry you've been poorly suzi exam results are so stressful aren't they...I used to worry like crazy! You're praying like crazy that they'll do well, and all the while worrying that they're stressed too. I'm so pleased you're getting help...let's face it you spend most of your time helping others, but it's harder to ask for help for you! I'll be thinking of you.xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (06-07-21)

How are you doing, Flo?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thank you gorgeous. I appreciate your thoughts. Are you pacing? How's the pins and needles?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    How are you doing, Flo?
    Ok thanks love...being a good girl! Getting on with it..what about you Si and the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Thank you gorgeous. I appreciate your thoughts. Are you pacing? How's the pins and needles?
    Yes, pacing but walking. Pins and needles have subsided and I'm left with slightly numb fingers and toes! Grrr.... see below.