Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Morning Paula! Yes, doing ok thanks...still resting and pacing, but getting stronger. Ian went for his second jab today minus moi. It's raining outside, but I'm going to knit for a while then see where the wind blows me How are you and yours? xxx

Yeah, we’re good. Katie’s new kitten arrived yesterday so she’s super excited atm Jess just turned 20, which I’m feeling lol
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you getting out and about at all?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Did last Saturday but not since then - I’m too tired
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Understandable...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Morning Paula! Yes, doing ok thanks...still resting and pacing, but getting stronger. Ian went for his second jab today minus moi. It's raining outside, but I'm going to knit for a while then see where the wind blows me How are you and yours? xxx
    Hi Flo if the weather down your way is wet and windy like it is oop north then staying in the warm knitting sounds like a good idea.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Sorry Flo, didn’t mean to hijack your thread ....

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Sorry Flo, didn’t mean to hijack your thread ....
    No problem...it's nice to have visitors!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Paula (08-05-21)

It's still wet and windy here Mike....just right for chilling (literally!) so stay warm!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (08-05-21)

Here I are!.....nothing much to report from Somerset. Half finished a jumper for little Jen. Went on the longest walk yet since I've come out of hopsical....got seriously rained on a few hundred yards from home and had to change clothes!.....made a load of Cherry Bakewell Tart for the shop......ermmm what else?....took my car out for a long run on Saturday, getting used to her now and not looking for the clutch....that's about it really folks. Ian's doing himself mushrooms on toast so I shall demand a large bite. Love to you all.xxx