Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

No..not a fast recovery suzi unfortunately, just going stir crazy and need to get some structure back into my life otherwise depression will set in. I'm already feeling a bit anxious, and I'm thoroughly sick of this bloody 'syndrome'!!! Sorry for moaning, but all of this has totally floored me. I just want 'me' back. I know that you'll all know where I'm coming from otherwise I wouldn't offload like this. I've stopped napping during the day as when I wake up i feel punch drunk. All I have to say is BUM!!!

Hunni, you are quite entitled to moan - you definitely aren't yet though, you're saying how you feel and that's more than Ok.... I wish I could help.. Definitely talk about it. It does help...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Hunni, you are quite entitled to moan - you definitely aren't yet though, you're saying how you feel and that's more than Ok.... I wish I could help.. Definitely talk about it. It does help...
    Thanks for that suzi xxx

Always and anytime love.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    No..not a fast recovery suzi unfortunately, just going stir crazy and need to get some structure back into my life otherwise depression will set in. I'm already feeling a bit anxious, and I'm thoroughly sick of this bloody 'syndrome'!!! Sorry for moaning, but all of this has totally floored me. I just want 'me' back. I know that you'll all know where I'm coming from otherwise I wouldn't offload like this. I've stopped napping during the day as when I wake up i feel punch drunk. All I have to say is BUM!!!
    Must admit I've had a nap this afternoon and feel tireder (is that a word ) for it, curses to your syndrome Flo the sooner it packs its bags and leaves the better. Nothing like shouting BUM to de-stress one is there.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (28-04-21)

How are you doing Flo?

Not doing too bad thanks love.....walking, resting and pacing, but still doing things. I think that I'm slowly getting there. xxx

I'm so proud of you for keeping fighting love. You're a warrior.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Not doing too bad thanks love.....walking, resting and pacing, but still doing things. I think that I'm slowly getting there. xxx
    That's our Flo no matter what life throws at her she battles on the word awesome doesn't do her justice she goes way beyond that
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Angie (04-05-21),Flo (02-05-21),Suzi (02-05-21)

Hey, lovely, how are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.