Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Hi folks, well I think I'm turning a corner....I'm walking a bit more each day, where I've had pain and numbness it's beginning to itch and come back to life. If any of you have had shingles you'll know what I mean. Still getting tired easily but not as bad as it was. Drove my car with the top down yesterday which blew away a few cobwebs....not far but I did it! Had a chat with the Dr the other day who rang to see how I was. I told her that I wasn't going to have my second AZ jab....when they start mixing and matching I might opt for another vaccine. I've been following you all but not participating much. Now that I'm getting better I shall join in the banter! Have a good weekend and love to you all.xxx

So good to hear from you Flo and really glad you are recovering well. Always good to get your top off when the sun is shining Maybe you could join us on Tuesday for the virtual coffee morning. would be great to see you there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (24-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    So good to hear from you Flo and really glad you are recovering well. Always good to get your top off when the sun is shining Maybe you could join us on Tuesday for the virtual coffee morning. would be great to see you there.
    There's not much difference scenery wise between the car top and my top....ooh..virtual reality coffee morning? How does one manage to take part in that?

I will send you the details and run you through it.

Thanks Stella.....that'll be great!

The coffee morning is really nice. Just good to put the world to rights with a cuppa and friends.

It's so good to hear things are getting better for you. I hope you're being spoilt and looked after by Ian...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (25-04-21)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Aw Flo that all sounds really positive.
    Xx
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Flo (25-04-21)

Glad you're improving Flo I've had shingles so I know what you mean.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Shingles ain't good Mike eh? I'm going back to cake making next Monday to see how I get on......watch this space. I shall have a go at tomorrow's coffee morning ...I shall follow Stella's instructions but won't make any promises that I'll get through (it won't be your fault Stella)...tried testing my microphone this morning and strange things happened! If it goes ti*s up I'll be with you in spirit!

You can do it!
    Cake making? Wow you must be making a really fast recovery! Well done love.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!