Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

How are you and yours love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

All ok thanks suzi.....spoke to Jay yesterday...he just wants to start golfing again! Zoe's feeling fine as are all the grandkids, Ian's ok. Can't ask for more than that really. I'm trying to keep busy with a daily routine. A day at a time...hope all of yours are well too.x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (06-03-21)

Si feels the same as your Jay - he’s literally counting down the days (as am I, gets him out of the house for a few hours )
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Si feels the same as your Jay - he’s literally counting down the days (as am I, gets him out of the house for a few hours )
    Haha! That's Jay's wife's sentiments exactly. He said that he's going to have a concentrated few hours at the driving range before he meets his mates so he doesn't lose his 'golf cred!'

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I just don't see the attraction in golf lol Why ruin a lovely walk?

We're trying to get ready to back to school here love. Coronavirus tests on Monday (obv 1 at 930 and 1 at 1205) then school on Tuesday.. I know it's stupid but I'm going to miss them. I know it's been a horrible time, but I love having my babies home!

So glad that Zoe, Jay and the babies are all good.

I don't see the attraction either suzi! I used to caddy for my dad and pick up balls etc., to me it's like watching paint dry!!! Yaawwwnnn!
    Of course you're going to miss your babes, I would in your position..in fact Zoe misses Jen terribly...she's back in Primary but Dan who is schooling from home could be a few weeks off from going back. Don't know what plan Knickerless Splurgeon has yet!

I'm not a golf fan either some don't even get exercise by walking they just trundle along in their golf buggies

Knickerless Splurgeon that's a good 'un thanks for brightening my day Flo you're the best
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (07-03-21)

Knickerless Splurgen? That made me spray tea everywhere!

Aka Jimmy Krankie. I still laugh at the pic of her with her mum who looked like an Elton John tribute act lol