Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

Yesterday I felt really cold but then it was really miserable out anyway so didn't get my usual exercise. Instead I slobbed out on the settee with cross stitch which didn't help. But all in all not bad at all. A few of the neighbours who had their jab the same day felt cold too. Anyway, I've had a good night and it's 9degC out instead of -5degC so feeling a lot better thanks. Got some baking to do today for the shop which will keep me amused for a bit.
    You ok suzi and Mike?

What’s the cross stitch you’re doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you still making cakes and sandwiches?
    How are you feeling today? Less cold I hope love.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yep I'm fine Flo at least the frost has gone yipee I hate slippy pavements
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    What’s the cross stitch you’re doing?
    Last year I bought a six pack birthday card kit with envelopes etc. with cats on and each one is different. I'm making one for my cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Are you still making cakes and sandwiches?
    How are you feeling today? Less cold I hope love.
    Not sandwiches suzi but making quite a few cakes every week and some different stuff to make a change. I'm less cold and I went for a walk this morning and it felt like summer compared to last week!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Yep I'm fine Flo at least the frost has gone yipee I hate slippy pavements
    So do I! Our gaarden path is on an incline so we have to be mega careful. At least we can get out eh?

Are you still enjoying the cakes and things?

So glad it's safer to get out and about love. Walking anywhere nice?

Don't mind doing them suzi and it's good pocket money! Plenty of country lanes to amble along and massive tractors to avoid.

Hi folks.....crikey it's been ages since I posted on my thread so thought I'd better do something about it. Nothing much to report from here. I've been just about coping from day to day and trying to keep myself busy. I've started yet another diet and this time I'm getting results! I go for a walk everyday and still doing cakes. This is where it gets sad.......I'm waiting on some Angora rabbit yarn from China. They don't kill the rabbits by the way otherwise I wouldn't buy it, they let their fur grow then brush the fur out. So I'm looking for vintage patterns so I can knit something up. You can't buy it in Britain anymore..I shall make a sweater for mini me. I'm about to embark on another OU essay. They're getting harder all the time but it will test the old grey cells. Other than that I haven't much to say. It's a case of same s**t different day! I've decided that when the travel ban is over I shall go and stay with Zoe for a while it'll do me and Ian good to have a break from each other. Anyway..have a good day all and lots of love...xxx

Walker extraordinaire!
    Bet you can't wait to visit Zoe and spend some time with them all.
    Good luck with the essay.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.