Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo'ing Along

I'm ok thanks sweetie....I've been reading Dickens's A Christmas Carol as part of an assignment...it's ok when you get into it and I've nearly finished it. Been quiet today...just laying on the settee and reading. What about you?

I really liked A Christmas Carol, and not just watching the Muppets version, I loved the book too
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    I had kind of a rough day so I am happy I am home. I will be home for the next month because I have been written up sick full time. So I am trying to work myself into some of my hobbies.

I’m guessing you won’t be watching the Germany match from last night lol. Still can’t get over that.

Mira
    No not going to look at that at all, i would rather watch the Germany - Brazil game for the world cup haha

I’m just getting settled ready for Wales vs Finland. Feeling nervous for the Welsh lads.

Mira
    I am sure they will play well and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I had kind of a rough day so I am happy I am home. I will be home for the next month because I have been written up sick full time. So I am trying to work myself into some of my hobbies.
    Jolly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I'm ok thanks sweetie....I've been reading Dickens's A Christmas Carol as part of an assignment...it's ok when you get into it and I've nearly finished it. Been quiet today...just laying on the settee and reading. What about you?
    Hazel and Fern have studied it for GCSE... I read it years and years ago. Loved it.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (19-11-20)

Mira
    How are you doing Flo? Going into the weekend well?

And how is the book reading?