Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

Can I ask, how long did it take to swim those 100 lengths?

How are you this morning lovely? What's on today's agenda?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    It took me about 80/85 mins to do 100 lengths .
    I was up earlier and got Io to work. I went back to bed for a while. I'm now up, dressed, fed and taking my son to work then onto my NVQ class. I've a couple of things to get then I'm coming home and will either knit, clean, watch telly, craft or something. To be decided later
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    Its good not to make rigid plans some days. You can always have a look how you feel and do it then.

Wow the swimming always amazes me. I like to swim but I never go. Eventhough I have a sea nearby and a swimming pool in the village.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I live by the sea Mira but I'm not tempted to go in.....far too cold!! I like my heated, clean calm water leisure centre pool

Sounds like a busy day! I think the idea of knitting and tv are good ones!

Me too....I'm thinking of doing the same!!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've really struggled today so dinner is from the freezer. I just cant be bothered. They dont get processed food very often so I'm trying not to feel guilty about it.

I did my class this morning, came home and tidied a bit. I got a bit of knitting done on As jumper. Nearly have the back finished.
    Might do a bit of gift sorting this evening to try and get a Christmas feel.

Dinner from the freezer isn't bad love. Be kind to you....

I’ve just this minute finished a microwave meal for my dinner. Beef stroganoff a la ding.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Just finished a lovely swim and waiting for my daughter to finish work, then home.
    It's one of my sons birthday today, he is 20. We are getting a chinese takeaway for dinner so no cooking. Hurrah!!
    I'm a bit gutted. We are entering a stricter lockdown next Friday and the swimming pool is closing. It's supposed to be for 2 weeks but there is talk it might not open again after Christmas. I know there are worse things happen to people than a swimming pool closing but I'm trying not to stress about how I'll cope without my swim.
    Hair salons, non- licensed restaurants etc opened today after 5 weeks closed. They have to close next Friday again for 2 weeks. Honestly, I've always been embarrassed by the politics in my country but the clowns are really excelling themselves at the minute. They keep talking about closing now to save everyone's Christmas but how are they gonna fund the NHS in January when cases rocket after all the Christmas partying and contact? I would rather keep everything low-key and have some stability.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (20-11-20)