Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm feeling tired.
    I feel like I have a lot to think through and process. Things are jumping about and it feels like some things are trying to jump into place. I feel very overwhelmed.
    I feel like I need to thing it all out and process my thoughts while it's all fresh but i feel too tired to do it now but I'm scared that if i dont do it now i might lose some of it.

I have also indulged in a lot of comfort food which has annoyed me too. Silly isn't it. But I'm starting to understand where some of those thoughts might be coming from.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira

Oh the joy of therapy. I know exactly what you mean. It’s so hard to get everything in order when so much “important” stuff is running rampant in your mind. It takes so much out of you and don’t feel like you have to mental or physical energy to deal with it. I recommend trying to take it easy tonight cos none of it is really going anywhere.

It really is tough. You really are amazing. I'm so proud of you. Can you be kind to you tonight and tomorrow? What about talking things over with A?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a good talk with A last night about things so it did help both of us.
    Been a busy day again.
    Took Io to work then went back to bed for a while. Got up, took my son to work and went for a swim. Came home, had lunch then did my zoom festive crafts class. Today we did card making. I've made a few and it did spark my interest to do a few more. Made dinner and now feet up for a while. Hopefully A will go to sleep and I will be able to work on his jumper for Christmas.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sounds like a busy but good day hunni x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I’m really relieved you spoke to A, well done love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well done for talking to A. Did it help?
    Why are you taking the kids to work? I thought they had cars? Might have been me misunderstanding of course
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I love card making. You can make them as plain or complicated as you like. It sounds like a very productive day.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Io has bought a car but hasn't got her test yet. There have been no tests since lockdown. When they did open them up again they were only for those who were deemed essential workers so she cant get one yet. My eldest drives and has a car but C doesn't drive. He wants to learn but again, driving instructors aren't working full capacity here yet.... in fact not at all at the moment.
    So mums taxi is in great use.