Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

Have fun, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a lovely swim this morning. I'm now waiting to start a zoom festive crafts class. Dont know how it will go......today we are working with clay. I got a box of stuff with materials for each week. I'm wick at arts and crafts but it will be a bit of fun and a way to connect with people. I also have the bonus of trying to craft with a cat on my knee and a GSD at my elbow. How many hairs will I get in the clay
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

have fun!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’d be happy to come have cuddles with your GSD while you’re crafting. You can keep the cat though cos I’m allergic. Unless he’s really cute and then I will have antihistamines at hand for extra playtime.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Oooh my Tiger is the cutest!!
    Thankfully they both behaved.
    I now have 2 lovely tealight angel decorations. I had spare clay so I also cut out a couple of bells to hang on the tree once painted

Do we get to see pics when you're done?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    So I'm a little confused.
    September I got renewal forms for my PIP. I filled them in, sent them back, got a phone call to reassess and I know my GP got a request for info because he spoke to me about it.

Today I got a letter saying my PIP is being extended to July because they cant do reviews due to Covid. So what was the point in all the form filling and phone calls and bothering my GP??
    I mean it's great to know I'm still getting it till July but what a waste of time and effort.....and not just mine, not to mention the stress.
    Anyway, at least I can ignore it for another 6mths..... I'm assuming I'll have to resubmit forms then.

I think it's so they give themselves more time. But yes, the stress would have been nice to have been without!

I had a letter saying it was extended, then got the paperwork to complete, and then I was told I was extended again. Confused the hell out of me too.

How are you this morning?