Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

Walker extraordinaire!
    Thanks all. Didn't end up feeling like watching anything but will keep them all in mind for another day.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Are you ok?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey, how are you love? Honestly...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    It's just a bit of a tough time emotionally and I'm struggling to cope with it. My flashbacks have been frequent and horrendous now for weeks.
    I've had no psychology since start of August as she has been and is off sick and my CPN wants me to manage on my own to be ready for discharge from her so I feel I can't use her. I'm waiting for my psychiatrist to phone this morning for my review and that puts me on edge as I get anxious waiting.
    Just a bit of a time of it.

If you need the support then use your CPN. That’s what she is there for. She hasn’t discharged you yet and you still need her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    If you need the support then use your CPN. That’s what she is there for. She hasn’t discharged you yet and you still need her.
    Completely agree. Else how does she truly know you’re ready to be discharged?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Call your CPN love.... Please? You need them, use them.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Flipping well broke down this morning (car). I'm lucky enough to have someone who came and rescued me.
    Got home, wrapped myself in a blanket and slept for almost 2 hours. I really dont cope well when things go wrong, it just exhausted me.

Ah no! What a b****r!! Hope it's nothing too serious love. For what it's worth, I don't cope well either especially when it comes to breakdowns. I become panic stricken and plain useless! Had a problem and eventual death with my 'fob'...it's the type that the whole fob goes into a hole then you press start. Well it became useless, as did the spare. I couldn't rely on it one day it would start and the next nothing. I used to literally say a prayer that it would work. In the end I had to pay £262 for a replacement!! Bloody cars. Fingers crossed yours isn't too ill.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (28-09-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Review with psychiatrist went ok.
    Increasing my risperidone to try and help with things.

Car is sorted by hubby. Needed a new battery.
    She is incredibly ancient but normally very reliable. She is my little bit of independence and I love her greatly for what she represents. When she dies I wont be able to afford to replace her so its great he got her living again.