Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1072

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

I totally get that....... ouch, how are you this morning?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm grand, a bit stiff and sore.
    Funny enough I said I would stay in if someone else walked the dog..... no takers!!
    I'm sat up in bed sewing bunny applique on a baby blanket with invisible thread. It's a nightmare!! (I'm procrastinating now) I want to finish this set today though so will keep at it..... 2 done 6 to go grrr.
    I've to take C to work later so I'm going to take my walk around the town with footpaths etc so hopefully will stay upright today instead of clambering through woods or over rocky beaches..... wont be as fun though!!
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I got a pair of Crocs ankle length wellies after Jax pulled me over - I feel much more secure with them on
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

fingers crossed you stay vertical today while exercising

Walker extraordinaire!
    I wear my walking boots when out with the dog. I climb mountains in these boots yet struggle to stay upright in the mud or a stream..... says more about me I guess.

Whoever invented invisible thread quite honestly is a sadist.
    I've given up.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I absolutely hate invisible thread!!! Completely agree with you there!

I struggle in walking boots in mud too. Not come across any streams round here though...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Walking hazards seem to be the topic for the day so I'll put in my ten penneth! I've just come back from a long walk 'Tour de Churchinford'! a couple of fields..yeh, ok....rural muddy footpaths, yeh, that's ok too.....on the home stretch I walked along a proper tarmac road....face oncoming traffic mum used to say.....man /idiot in farm pick-up hurtles towards me so I dodge the puddle and jump on grass verge..man/iriot drives right into puddle and soaks Flo!! The water hits above my welly and drains into welly so sloshed my way home...I hate wet feet! Thinking of investing in one of those rubber scuba jobbies.

Yuck!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Poor Flo...... but sorry I confess I did giggle!!

Oh no Flo! That's horrible and an offence actually!

I wear steel toe capped boots when I go out with the dogs... It may or may not have anything to do with me managing to break two toes when I was out in trainers.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!