Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1072

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

Walker extraordinaire!
    Thanks Jaq. That is so important for me to hear and know and remind myself about. I broke the cycle. I was determined their lives would be different to mine and I treasure our bonds so so much. We are far from a perfect couple with perfect kids but we have love and fun and commitment. We all care fiercely and protectively. A and I created that. Despite him losing his dad at a young age and me having what I had, we have a lot to be able to sit back and say... We did a good job. I'm proud of us.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

You sound like a great bunch...could do with you being my next door neighbour! Your poor knee!!! but at least the swelling is down...my J sounds like your son...he used to do those antics with me and his sister!

Mira
    There is so much to be proud of. And who is aiming for perfect? There is nothing to learn if things are perfect. And you are together and a family unit. Through all the times. To me that sounds even better then perfect.

I agree, your bond is awesome. The way that you are working together and you do so much for them - running them to and from work etc, but still having a laugh is so important. You really do have what is worth treasuring. You haven't just broken the cycle, you've smashed it in billions of pieces.

As an aside, any chance of starting a new thread as this one is now over 100 pages long
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    How are you feeling? I am curious since I can feel the good vibes in every post you wrote today. I hope that is the case. You deserve it.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I agree, your bond is awesome. The way that you are working together and you do so much for them - running them to and from work etc, but still having a laugh is so important. You really do have what is worth treasuring. You haven't just broken the cycle, you've smashed it in billions of pieces.

As an aside, any chance of starting a new thread as this one is now over 100 pages long
    Thank you. .....how did it get to that length already!!!
    Will do boss. X

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    How are you feeling? I am curious since I can feel the good vibes in every post you wrote today. I hope that is the case. You deserve it.
    I'm doing ok thanks Mira. I try to find any good I can in the day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-01-21)

You most certainly broke the cycle. You should be so proud - of what you’ve done and what your family is!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (22-01-21)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Coffee in bed..... lovely start to the day!!

Mira
    Sounds good yes. Enjoy the moment

You’ve trained them well.