I've been meaning to start a new thread for a few weeks as my other is just so long but one of the things stopping me was that I couldn't think of a title for my thread but this song has been in my head all day. I thought, "That's it!! I do want to see the sunshine after the rain so, perfect title".
(sorry if you are all now singing it too). It feels like I've been under the dark rain clouds for a long time but the sun is coming out again and I'm learning to lift my face to the sun and smile again.

Really enjoyed my second post-lockdown swim today but oh my goodness, my muscles ache!! Life is getting a bit busier again and I'm finding that I'm having to take a lot of deep breaths throughout the day to reset my brain and slow down a bit to let me think. As things open up again I'm needing to keep reminding myself, "leave room to breathe. Leave time to heal. Have permission to just be".

My habit was always to take on too much, be busy and distract, distract, distract. One thing lockdown has taught me is.... I need time and space for me to be able to think properly.