Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Is this a relapse

That sounds like a lovely thing to do. I’ve just come back from a few days at Bath and I was anxious too before we left. But once we got there and started doing all the touristy stuff, I allowed myself to enjoy it. I hope you can manage that too
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think you're dead right Paula.....it's the thought of going, and what's going to happen that's the stumbling block. I'm the same...but when you're on the road it get's exciting and all the new sights etc., cancel out the anxiety. You'll have a great time AA.

How are you doing lovely? You've gone quiet...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It was great getting away from home. Unfortunately one night wasn't enough and once we got he last night I crashed as was so exhausted. On the positive side last night was the first time in ages I slept through without waking. My husband said it was the sea air. But I'm having such a downer today. Still not got dressed and can't shift this low mood

Glad you had a good time. Could you plan to go again for a weekend or something?

Get up, get dressed and go and be with your family. It WILL help lovely....

Im struggling to plan much at the moment.
    There are a lot of things triggering my emotions at the moment that I don't feel comfortable talking on an open forum. I'm also in alot of pain today which isn't helping my mood.

Walker extraordinaire!
    So glad you enjoyed yourself. Its natural to feel a bit low after coming home, added in the tiredness of travel etc. Suzi is right though, how about a short family walk, get some fresh air. It will help give you a lift.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

It was exhausting because I had to do all the driving. The weather on Wednesday wasn't good but we still managed to sit on the beach for a few minutes before the rain came then we found a costa and had half price drinks. I found the pleasure beach quite stressful yesterday and not relaxing. My son enjoyed but my hubby had to take my daughter out for two hours as she struggled wut noise and crowds. I was surprised how many people were allowed into the park. The park itself had done a good job with arranging one way systems and social distancing measures and masks on rides but it was impossible to completely keep distancing from crowd's. At one point I took myself off to a quiet cafe for a cold drink. I was glad to have been away from home. Wednesday was relaxing but yesterday far from it

You'd be welcome to rejoin the over 18's section and the womans only group if you'd like.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

shine (22-08-20)