I'm worried it's back. Been feeling so low and anxious for some time now. Im in constant pain with headaches and TMJ which has got so much worse since the beginning of lockdown. I've been in contact with my gp on the phone almost every other week since lockdown. Now been put back on antidepressants after being off them for a few years. But they aren't helping. It's been 7 weeks and the pain is worse. I started back in work last week. My biggest fear right now is going off on sick leave again. It brings back so many painful memories from last time. I'm desperate for this not to happen so I am pushing myself through. Faking it to make it. Trying to put a smile on my face in work. Even though when I come home I am collapsing into a nervous wreck. Feeling so agitated, frustrated and fed up. Sleep is getting worse even though Dr gave me a strong antihistamine which is meant to work like a sleeping tablet. I'm trying to stop myself getting bad like last time. However I feel I can't help this. I can't help the way I am feeling right now. I feel so disappointed in myself that it come to this again. I really shouldn't be moaning or complaining. So many people are going through so much worse right now. I feel quilty for these feelings.