Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Chink of light in the darkness

Gladly
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thank you...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You seem to have a lot on your plate at the moment. May I ask what your eye problem is? You have a great hubby, he's so supportive. Ian is a good guy but isn't a talker if things go wrong, it can be infuriating! Try and have a peaceful weekend.x

Yo Sparkles, how are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    You seem to have a lot on your plate at the moment. May I ask what your eye problem is?
    The main danger from Intracranial Hypertension is that the increase fluid in the brain puts pressure on the optic nerves and causes swelling - and potentially permanent damage to the eyes. Over the past 3ish years, that pressure has been consistent. When I was admitted a few weeks ago it was because the optician saw the the pressure had increased, there was blurring of the optical discs and my pupils were very slow to react to light. I’ve had blurred vision for several weeks now, and my visual fields test last week, which tests peripheral vision, I felt went badly as I didn’t see any of the things I should see at the bottom of my vision in my left eye. But I haven’t had the results yet

Suzi, I’m ok. Si and Jess are going to the in laws today so I’m getting the house to myself
    Last edited by Paula; 03-10-20 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Cross posted
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sorry to hear that Paula. I have Glaucoma which involves most of the same tests..especially field of vision tests. Take good care of yourself and I hope things can be resolved for the most part.

OO so what are you up to today? Lots of partying? Strippers? Men with loose morals? Vodka watermelon?

Katie came over and we watched Onward together. Her landlord has sold his house so they’ve got to figure out where they can live that doesn’t cost so much than they can’t save up for a deposit on their own home itms. They were going to move in with Dom’s parents but he’s had a huge bust up with his mum over her drinking.

Mira
    Thats not do great. Are the prices in the whole of the UK as high as I see sometimes on those tv shows? They are rediculos

Yes, and we are in the South East, one of the most expensive areas in the country.