Page 16 of 116 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Building a new life

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Hugs are always welcome
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Hugs are always freely given...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

Health wise you’re dealing with a lot and your life has completely turned on it’s head - in a good way but it still has an impact. It’s completely understandable you’re overwhelmed - I would be too *adds more hugs to the mix*
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

It's the little things. J's best friend revealing the gender of her baby, finding photos of them looking like a happy family when T was born, photos of them and gift cards from their wedding while sorting the summerhouse out. I get he has a past but it's always in my face at the moment. My mum ringing me amd getting a sarcastic "oh I do have another daughter then?". Or the phone call before that asking if I wanted to give the dollshouse my grandad made me when I was 4 to Scarlett to "keep it in the family". All that on top of everything else was just too much and I cracked.

Yeah I get it. Probably more that you realise. I also know that you are nowhere near ready to hear what I have to say about it and if you’re looking for hugs from me you do bugger off lol. You know I love ya mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

Mira
    I am sending a hug over too

A lot of us can relate to times when so many things build up and can have a huge impact. And the things you mentioned are all things that would give me the same feeling. But J seems to be the kind of person that can understand it if you talk to him about it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

Oh hunni, that sounds like an awful lot to be trying to deal with. You're right he has a past, but hunni so do you. Could he not move things so it's not always in your face? You seem to be doing an awful lot of the moving stuff around when you really shouldn't be - especially not atm when you're run down, and not right with meds - and totm too. Hunni you're only human - superhuman, but human none the less. I think any of us would struggle with all of that! You need to talk more, get it out of your head.... I'm glad you've started talking...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm so sorry hun, that's a lot to be dealing with.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-06-20)

I ended up breaking down completely on Saturday. I have no idea how I kept it together when J got back with the kids. Oh and I missed out the part about how J's dad rang me and went on about how neither him or J's mum remembered their trip to Rotterdam (I mentioned finding a disc of photos when sorting the summerhouse) and then started going on about their expensive honeymoon to Egypt. J was livid when I told him. Probably not surprising that I ended up crying like a baby at bedtime, proper snotty sobbing. I've not cried like that in a long time.

Ouch! That's almost like rubbing your nose in it! I'm so sorry love... Come 'ere love and have a cwtch or several....