Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

rami
    I know it's not going to help me cause it is very heartbreaking to think like that but I can't stop thinking like that. I mean, its not a even a thought, it's a fact. I don't know how to handle the feeling of being not worthy. This is my depression

But there are so many factors. This isn't "just" down to you having depression....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

rami
    No no, I wasn't saying that the reason was my depression. The fact that I struggle with feeling worthy is part of my depression. And how factors could there possibly be for someone to chose to be with another? It's simple the way I see it, personality and making an effort. He had the right personality but not the ability to make an effort to take our relationship to the next level.

Which may mean he’s not right for you. I know you think he’s your soul mate but surely your soul mate would try harder. I believe there’s someone out there for you that would walk to the ends Of the earth for you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-05-20)

rami
    Well I certainly did think that he was special and the worst part is that we both liked each other. Maybe people only move mountains for people who worth it? But his issues were too much for him to deal with. It's nice that you believe that but I'm prepared to ride this one on my own.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rami For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-05-20)

A friend shared this with me at the weekend. Please excuse the occasional bad language but the message is so true.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-05-20)

Brilliant link Stella. Absolutely spot on!

I loved that, Stella!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

rami
    Wow. Thank you so much for sharing that Stella. I let out a few tears after watching that. And Matthew Hussey is great. I need to start telling myself that Joe was not the right guy

He may have been the right guy for that time, but he's not your forever guy....