Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

In time you will.

You will, lovely, you will. And in the meantime, we’re here for you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (09-05-20)

I'll just leave you these
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

rami
    Thank you all!

So a revolutionary thing that happened over the long weekend...I woke up yesterday feeling grumpy about all the house work I had to do and my phone went off. I thought it was just a notification. But it was actually my best friend of 10 years who I havent spoken to in 2 years. We had fallen out 2 years ago and never spoke again and I never thought we'd ever speak again. Yet she messaged saying that she was sorry for everything. I ran to my mum to tell her and my mum said "well thats the thing, you always think that you're a good person who tries to do the right thing but bad things always happens to you but good things do happen, they have just taken you a little longer as will other things". I think I actually have a tiny bit of hope now...I was expecting it to happen at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rami For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (11-05-20)

Oh that's so amazing. I've recently got back a friendship from 20 years ago so I understand that feeling! I'm so glad for you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

That’s absolutely wonderful! I’m so chuffed for you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

rami
    Thank you! I'm really happy about it too! We've put everything behind us and have decided to meet up once the lockdowns over I didn't think something like that would ever happen. Suzi, I'm happy for you too! This event has truly given me hope that maybe good things may happen again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rami For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-05-20)

That's amazing x

rami
    Yes for sure. However I've been thinking since the morning and I also think it's life cruel to run everything in my face. My best friend is still happy in her relationship of almost 3 years and she never went out, she avoided most things in her life due to her anxiety and yet she is still happy. I have always been successful in my job, I've got a supportive family, a car to take me anywhere and the ability to be independent. I volunteer every now and then and I'm very creative. However I still lost the man I love.

A very high majority of my friends are in happy relationships and I don't remember ever having a problem with not being in a relationship but ever since I lost Joe, everything seems unfair.

Hunni thinking in that way isn't going to help you at all. Events and choices happened on all sides leading to where each person is....